Windows 11 22H2 Build 22621.1344 By Windows X-Lite Elegant 11 (x64) | 2.51 GB
This is the latest version of Windows OS releases, with new interface and other new features like new Microsoft Store, a new personalized feed powered by AI and best-in-class browser performance from Microsoft Edge, Chat from Microsoft Teams integrated in the taskbar and many more!
• 4GB Installed Size!
• Full Featured, Updatable Build!
• Improved Stability and Performance!
• Automatic Updates Paused Until 2099!
• Includes Optional System Transparency!
• Restored the Classic Calculator and Notepad!
• Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
• Full Support for UWP Apps, Xbox, MS Store and much more!
• Full Support for Additional Language Packs, Speech, Voice, etc.!
• Includes Custom Cursors, Themes, Wallpapers, and MUCH MORE!
• Updated Framework, Runtime Libraries, and Desktop App Installer!
• Enabled Rounded Corners, Acrylic, and Mica by default! (Even installed in a VM!)
• Only UWP Apps Pre-installed are Tabbed Notepad and Paint!
• MS Store Installer and much more Included!
-Removed Features -
Smart Screen, Edge, UWP Apps.
-Disabled Features -
Defender, Virtual Memory, Windows Ink Workspace, Error Reporting, Indexing, BitLocker, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance.
-Performance Prioritized -
This build has been designed to Maximize Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.
• Use Rufus ONLY to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
• Boot from USB Drive, and Perform a Clean Installation to your desired partition.
• Requires 2GB RAM, and 8 GB Storage Space.
• Your PC Will Restart Once After Install.
• I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes, you can download them HERE
• For AMD Ryzen Powered PC's ?, please download the latest Chipset Drivers found at the bottom of my thread HERE
• If you have any issues Installing this Build on your PC, Please Read Part 6 of my Tutorial to fix those issues HERE
Enabling Virtual Memory will help stop Apps from crashing, and improve stability. Run the included Virtual Memory Enabler App in the 'Extras' Folder to enable!
All Link Download :