ContextCapture Center CONNECT Edition Update 20.1 | 2.8 Gb
Version:Center CONNECT Edition Update 20.1 (10.20.1.5562)
Website Home Page :www.bentley.com
System Requirements:Windows *
The ContextCapture development team is pleased to announce the availability of ContextCapture CONNECT Edition Update 20.1 (10.20.1.5562). Improve the quality of your deliverables, better monitor your job progress, and enjoy several user interface improvements for a better usability with latest release.
Changelog - ContextCapture Update20.1 (Nov 2022)
New features & Enhancements
- Trust more input metadata when available.
- Low-level preset "Maximum position metadata confidence.cfg" to help with difficult linear projects when PPK or RTK positions are available: fixes curve AT.
- Update ContextCapture SDK with Python 3.9 (Python is no longer installed with ContextCapture. Python distribution must be installed by the user).
- Add option to define Region Of Interest of LoD generation standalone jobs.
- Upgrade ContextScene format to version 4 for better SRS handling.
- 2D lines detected on orthophotos can be exported to DGN and ESRI shapefile formats.
- Fixed and greatly reduced thin holes createdin planar simplification mode in reconstruction.
- Fixed creation of SLPK archive, when updating with ContextCapture Update 20 a production in ESRI i3S format created with ContextCapture Update 19.x.
- Fixed a few unicode support issues.
- Fixed orthophoto touchup problems when the scene lies on high altitudes (bad clipping occurs above 1000 meters).
ContextCaptureproduces high resolution 3D models from simple photographs, without any human intervention. To achieve this, ContextCapture uses cutting edge photogrammetry, computer vision and computational geometry algorithms fulfilling industrial-quality requirements in terms of precision, scalability, efficiency, usage, robustness and interoperability.
When creating extremely large models, take advantage of greater computational power withContextCapture Center.It adds the capability to leverage grid computing to dramatically speed processing time by running multiple engines on several computers, and associating them to a single job queue. If you have projects larger than 300 gigapixels of imagery, use ContextCapture Center to seamlessly handle terabytes of input imagery.
ContextCapture Vieweris a visualization software that navigates 3D models generated by the Bentley Systems ContextCapture solution. ContextCapture Viewer loads and displays 3D models using level-of-detail LOD, paging and streaming. Users can measure distances, pick GPS coordinates, generate animations,...
ContextCapture CONNECT Edition - Update 20
Improve your user experience and streamline your workflow with ContextCapture CONNECT Edition - Update 20
Bentley Systems, Incorporated.is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.